Welcome! Please Browse around, there are hidden gems in this site.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

PD KIT and Books/Advice for each Term - Use the Tabs Above! Thank you!


  1. Welcome To Doctor Muggle!!
  2. In the Right Margin: "Popular Posts" and "HELPFUL LINKS", found below. Links directing you to sites with Practice Questions/Organized notes/Flashcards resources, etc. Check it out!
  3. A good place to start => GENERAL MEDICAL SCHOOL ADVICE - Two Advice Points - 
  4. Amazon.com - Please use my site to find what you need for school on amazon, I do not explpoit anybody! I have written everything here to benefit you, and I spend a bit of time putting this together. However, if you do click through my site and order through amazon it helps me, no expense to you! If you took the time to click through my site, This is how you can say thank you, and I thank you.
  5. Bookmark and Share Muggle! You can also feel free to make comments or send me an email.

2 comments: