Welcome! Please Browse around, there are hidden gems in this site.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello, Welcome! - Why I write this blog

Greetings!
Welcome to Doctor Muggle.

If you were like me during medical school, you were overwhelmed with the amount of advice, books, websites, information, studying, and frusteration!!! The utter unfamiliarity of the whole experience slapping you in the face at every turn. Well, I decided to start this blog to chronicle of all things medical school, focusing on studying, what resources to use, and keep track of online websites that helped relieve some of the frusteration of the unknown.

Everyone does a lot of work during medical school to figure all these things out... and it's too much I think. My intention was to make the blog public so that others could benefit from the hard work of many people with less effort.

The articles are here to help you save time, money, and peace of mind, and I wish the very best of success to all of you, regardless of where you come from, or what school you go to (but mostly SGU :)
I have to represent!

Cheers and Great luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment