Welcome! Please Browse around, there are hidden gems in this site.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How to Prepare for Step 2 CK -... update coming later

so far, I am in the process of shelling out >$800 for the registration and determining the best resources to use during clerkships so that I am familiar with 1 book full of my notes come study time. I don't have much time to dedicate outside of work to study, and it would be nice to do this efficiently.

So far, there are some EXCELLENT reviews on this forum, of a guy who got 260's, and another who got 206. They describe very much in detail how they studied and what they studied, and it really shows the two extremes that you can take in order to pass Step 2.

More to come later... for now... read these. Goodluck!

http://www.aippg.net/forum/f26/my-step-2-ck-104325/

No comments:

Post a Comment