Welcome! Please Browse around, there are hidden gems in this site.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

USMLE Step 1 - SGU Blogs Recommendation - The Rumors Still Are True

Let me say this right now. If you hate blogs, but you want to pick ONE (probably even better than mine, maybe)... this is the one you want to read:
The Rumors Were True - WordPress Blogger - SGU Student

This guy has such a great outlook on the SGU experience, so much valuable and straight forward advice and wisdom somehow. I have made so many decisions based off of his writings, and they have helped me at some critical points during my time at this school, including whether or not to Drop Out, if I could transfer schools, and How to prepare for the journey to the Step. Quite inspirational and motivating indeed.


The thing i worry about is giving some people the wrong idea, obviously we all study differently and have different expectations, and thresholds to maintain our focus, so I will not post a "garunteed to ace the exam" article. I won't. But, if youd like to see why I made the deicisions I am making, I'll be glad to post them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment